This wooden play food set is perfect for young chefs looking to explore a little mealtime fun--without the mess! It includes eight pieces of wooden food that can be sliced into 27 sections, a cutting board, and a wooden knife. Cutting the food makes a satisfying "crunch"--and provides a playful introduction to concepts of "whole," "part," and fractions.
- Wooden play food set with pieces that stick together and come apart with a satisfying "crunch" sound as kids slice them apart
- Self-stick tabs hold pieces together
- Sturdy wooden construction; beautifully colored pieces feature realistic details
- Perfect for pretend play, sorting and sequencing, fine motor development, and introducing concepts of part and whole
- Makes a great gift for 3- to 8-year-olds, for hands-on, screen-free play