Beard oil (a.k.a. beard conditioner) is beneficial to growing and maintaining all types of facial hair. It is made of carrier oils, essential oils, and/or fragrance oils. Since facial hair is more coarse than regular hair, the beard benefits mostly from pure oils rather than standard conditioners. A well-groomed beard is considered more comfortable and visually appealing than a poorly groomed one. If you are unsure on how to apply beard oil then see our “Instructions for Use” page.
The benefits of beard oil are numerous:
- it moisturizes your facial hair and the skin beneath it
- it helps keeps your facial hair flake-free (a.k.a beardruff)
- it helps cut down on the irritation and itching that can occur with established or growing beards
- it helps create the right conditions for growing a healthy beard
- it helps prevents split ends and breakage
- it keeps your beard shiny and soft
- it makes your beard smell AMAZING!
Our products are made from both primary and secondary oils. We scent our products with essential and/or fragrance oils to achieve our amazing scents.
Disclaimer: This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease of any type.
*** May contain allergens; do a small skin test prior to use; discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs ***